Welcome to Thrive365, a publication to help you easily stay up to date on important news and services for your center. Learn about new initiatives, service enhancements, resources and education to help us, together, serve more patients in need of a life-saving transplant.
- Case study: Why Sarah Cannon chose Be The Match BioBank
After a patient lost insurance just before a donor’s cell collection, cryopreservation services available through Be The Match BioBank® reduced financial risk and offered HCT timing flexibility for Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program at Tristar Centennial Medical Center.
COVID-19 impact unrelated donor product delivery for HCT?
Published data shows the NMDP/Be The Match and Network partners safely supplied donor products to transplant centers during the early months of COVID-19.
- Strategies to advance the HCT source selection process
Learn about initiatives underway to equip transplants center with evidence-based HCT source selection research through tools that can lead to optimal outcomes for patients.
- Podcast: Meeting Your Transplant Timeline
NMDP/Be The Match has committed to doubling our ability to deliver what is ordered when it's ordered in our strategic plan. Listen to this podcast to hear about the success that has been seen over the past few years and some of the successful initiatives aimed at this strategic goal.
- Podcast: Local Provider Partnership: Your Be The Match Concierge
Local Provider Partnership provides real time consultation in coordination with transplant center teams to remove barriers to cell therapy access and decrease time to transplant for improved patient outcomes. Listen as Clinical Operations Partners dedicated to transplant centers across the country are interviewed and provide real-world examples of how Be The Match is providing a more customized, enhanced level of support.
- Advancing to meet our transplant centers' needs
- Overcoming obstacles to product delivery during COVID-19 pandemic
- How Related Donor Services helped Winship at Emory overcome related donor typing and collection challenges
- Coming soon: Redesigned Transplant Center Coordinator training
- Upcoming features for MatchSource®
- Updates to Patient and Donor Confidential Information Policy and SOP
- New tool predicts likelihood of donor availability at CT