When your patient needs to get to transplant as quickly as possible, rely on our FastTrackSM Services to obtain a faster and more reliable cellular product delivery.
Our FastTrack Services:
- Reduce the time necessary to identify donors
- Provide faster identification of the best available unrelated graft source, which allows for optimal treatment planning
- Offer comprehensive allele-level HLA typing for patients and donors in three business days or less at a lower cost
FastTrack Services include:
- FastTrack Search, an accelerated donor search process featuring simultaneous donor CT testing to quickly identify unrelated donors ready for work-up. FastTrack Search maximizes your flexibility when an urgent transplant is needed.
- FastTrack Testing which provides you access to high-quality, cost-effective histocompatibility testing for your patient and donors.
Additional FastTrack Services will be added in the future.
We urge all Transplant Center teams to share your patient’s target transplant date at the time of formal search or first request even if you don’t need FastTrack Services. This will help us get your patient and others to transplant in the optimal timeframe.
Questions about FastTrack Services? Contact your case manager for more information on how to get started in FastTrack Search or FastTrack Testing.