Search & TestingAs you search for the best source of cells for your patients, you can rely on us for matching tools, support, and expert advice, grounded in research and analytics.
- Case Management: Learn how your Case Manager supports you at every step of the search and testing process.
- Traxis: Learn about new features to improve donor selection and workflow and access training resources.
- Search Services: Learn how to access free search strategy advice and additional support for searches.
- Preliminary Search: Information on how to submit and interpret a preliminary search, plus how to request a phenotype search for rare or unusual typing.
- Formal Search: Find available options, procedures, and forms for typing donors and cord blood units, and FedEx reference codes.
- Cancel, Reactivate, or Transfer: Information to change the status of a search.
- International Searches: International supplier information, performance data, and work-up forms to aid in donor selection and planning.
Kevin and his fellow immunogeneticists provide search strategy advice on thousands of cases. They leave no stone unturned as they help uncover the best match possible.
Learn how to request Search Strategy Advice.