Search & TestingAs you search for the best source of cells for your patients, you can rely on us for matching tools, support, and expert advice, grounded in research and analytics.
- Case Management: Learn how your Case Manager supports you at every step of the search and testing process.
- Traxis: Learn about new features to improve donor selection and workflow and access training resources.
- Search Services: Learn how to access free search strategy advice and additional support for searches.
- Related Donor Sample Collection and Typing: Learn how we can assist you with related donor sample collection and HLA typing.
- Preliminary Search: Information on how to submit and interpret a preliminary search, plus how to request a phenotype search for rare or unusual typing.
- Formal Search: Find available options, procedures, and forms for typing donors and cord blood units, and FedEx reference codes.
- Cancel, Reactivate, or Transfer: Information to change the status of a search.
- International Searches: International supplier information, performance data, and work-up forms to aid in donor selection and planning.
Resource Spotlight: Best Practices For Community Engagement and Transplant Center Partnerships
Learn best practices for building partnerships with our community engagement representatives. These local partners can assist your patients in organizing donor recruitment or help your hospital start a donor recruitment program. Download resource (PDF). Find your Community Engagement Representative (PDF).