Following transplant, you can rely on us for continued support and resources for you and your patients. Explore post-transplant communication guidelines, recipient follow-up data requirements, adverse reporting and more.
- Recipient Follow-Up: Access information on post-transplant reporting requirements and post-transplant confidentiality.
- Adverse Event Reporting: Find information on good tissue practices, adverse event reporting, non-conforming products and confidentiality breaches.
- Patient/Donor Communication: Access forms to request consent to release personal donor/recipient information and anonymous exchanges of gifts and letters.
- Patient/Donor Confidentiality: Access policies, standard operating procedures, and guidelines for patient/donor confidentiality.
- Resources & Support for Transplant Recipients: Find information on the many ways we can partner with you to support all of your patients—autologous,
related and unrelated—after transplant.
Services Spotlight: One-on-One Support
Maru and her colleagues provide tailored one-on-one support to hundreds of transplant patients and their caregivers from the time of diagnosis through survivorship,
Learn how your center can tap into our one-on-one support.