Improving Timing of Referrals for Transplant
As a Network member, we are committed to helping you improve referral timing and helping all eligible patients in your community have access to transplant. Through our Referral Outreach Program, our referral outreach team partners with you to understand your unique challenges with building better connections with your referral community. Then, working together, we develop innovative solutions to get the right patients referred at the right time. All at no cost to you.
There are many ways we can support your center, including:
Free Clinical Resources
- Use our free clinical resources for mailings, in-person events, or other interactions with your referral community.
- Early referral slide set. Use this new resource with your colleagues and clinicians who refer for transplant to explain advances in HCT and optimal timing of referral. Developed in partnership with ASBMT and CIBMTR.
- Partner with us to develop new ways to use our clinical resources to address the unique needs of your center.
Educational Event Planning
- Program planning: Ready-to-use tools for setting up education events with your referral community.
- CME program support: Assistance to develop CME programs and grand rounds presentations at community clinics and hospitals.
- Slide sets: Customize a ready-to-use slide presentation on outcomes, HCT referral timing, and post-transplant care.
We're Ready to Help
Our team will assist you in improving referrals to your program. Contact us at MDOutreach@nmdp.org to discuss your program's needs and ideas for reaching your referral community.