Patient Education Resources
At every stage of transplant, patients have a lot to learn. That's where we can help. Our free patient education resources are available for you to use with your autologous and allogeneic patients, caregivers, and families to supplement your center's educational efforts.
Every tool we create—DVDs, booklets, webinars and more—is designed to meet the unique needs of your patients and is reviewed by experts for accuracy and readability to ensure all patients get reliable information. Order or download as many as your center needs. Our goal is to get you what you need, when you need it.
Explore Free Patient Resources
- View all patient education resources in the materials catalog
- Stage-specific resources address the unique educational needs of patients learning about, preparing for, or living after transplant
- Our BMT Journeys Book shares first-hand transplant experiences from prior patients, capturing the depth of the blood stem cell transplant experience, offering hope to patients and caregivers.
- Age-specific resources address the unique informational needs of children, teens/young adults and adults over 50
- Translated resources meet the needs of non-English speaking patients
- On-demand patient education webinars help your patients learn about a variety of transplant topics
Use our new Transplant Basics series of short videos, a booklet and fact sheets to help your patients and caregivers understand what to expect before, during and after an allogeneic or autologous transplant. Multiple formats allow your patients and caregivers to learn in the way that works best for them. The free resources can be used alone or in conjunction with one another.
- Short, easy-to-understand videos use interviews with patients, caregivers and transplant clinicians to share their experiences, and animation to explain difficult concepts. Available soon in Spanish and on DVD. View the free videos
- The Transplant Basics booklet helps patients understand what to expect throughout the transplant process, and questions to ask as they consider or prepare for transplant. Download or order the booklet
- Our fact sheets offer brief overviews of the transplant process. They are ideal resources for patients who prefer to receive education in smaller pieces. Download the fact sheets
Help Your Patients Stay Connected
For many patients, connecting with others like them can be helpful. We offer various opportunities for your patients to share their stories and learn from others’ experiences. Encourage your patients to: