Patient Services & Grants
When your patients and caregivers need reliable transplant resources and support, you can turn to us. Partnering with Be The Match® gives you access to free patient resources and services to supplement those provided by your center.
We share in your passion for patient care. Explore the many ways we can help you support your patients throughout the transplant process:
- Educational Resources: Access a wide array of free print and online patient resources for all stages of transplant.
- Specialized Programs: Explore innovative support programs you can use with your patients, caregivers and families.
- Patient Assistance Grants: Find financial grants for search and post-transplant expenses.
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Journeys Book: This book shares first-hand transplant experiences from prior patients, capturing the depth of the blood stem cell transplant experience, offering hope to patients and caregivers. Request a copy from the materials catalog or view the book online.
- Sickle Cell Disease Booth in a Box: Includes an array of patient-centered resources and giveaways to educate people about marrow transplant for sickle cell disease for use at community health fairs, conferences, and other events.