Expand the sections below to find NMDP/Be The Match IRB applications, forms and resources.
Contact Julia Tkachenko, Senior Human Research Protection Program Specialist via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 763-406-5890 for help
Review information for enrolling in and using the NMDP IRB
Submit a study to the NMDP IRB for initial review
- Algorithm Analysis – Determine if an unrelated donor is a human research subject on a recipient research protocol.
- For Initial Study Application requiring NMDP IRB review, log into the IRBManager, an online submission, workflow, and data management system to begin the Initial Application process.
Request approval for a change to a study
Log into IRBManager at https://nmdp.my.irbmanager.com"to submit:
- Request for Amendment (for an intentional change to the previously IRB-approved protocol)
- Major Protocol Exception Request Form (for approval prior to implementation of the exception)
- Protocol Exceptions and Deviations Log Template
Track your protocol exceptions and deviations to report to the NMDP IRB at the next continuing review.
- Temporary Variance Request Form(for Sponsors/Study Chairs to request NMDP IRB approval of a change to the previously-approved protocol to be implemented prior to an official protocol amendment)
Report potential unanticipated problems or potential non-compliance to the NMDP IRB
- Log into IRBManager to submit a Reportable Event Form
Close an IRB-approved study
- Log into IRBManager to submit Notification of Study Closure.