Expand the sections below to find NMDP/Be The Match IRB applications, forms and resources.
Please reference the "IRBManager for Researchers and Staff" guide for login and navigation instructions for the forms requiring submission through the IRBManager.
Contact Julia Tkachenko, Senior Human Research Protection Program Specialist via email:
email@example.com or phone: 763-406-5890 for help
Review information for enrolling in and using the NMDP IRB
Submit a study to the NMDP IRB for initial review
- Algorithm Analysis – Determine if an unrelated donor is a human research subject on a recipient research protocol.
- For Initial Study Application requiring NMDP IRB review, log into the IRBManager, an online submission, workflow, and data management system to begin the Initial Application process.
Request approval for a change to a study
- Log into IRBManager to submit Request for Amendment form.
- NMDP IRB Major Protocol Exception Request Form (For approval prior to implementation of the exception)
- Protocol Exceptions and Deviations Log Template
Track your protocol exceptions and deviations to report to the NMDP IRB at the next continuing review.
Report potential unanticipated problems or potential non-compliance to the NMDP IRB
Close an IRB-approved study
- Log into IRBManager to submit Notification of Study Closure.