IRB Application and Closure Materials
To submit a study to the NMDP Institutional Review Board (IRB) for consideration or to close an IRB-approved study, please complete the appropriate form below and send it to the contact listed on the last page of the form.
- Application for Initial Review: Bio-Medical Studies (Word Doc)
Complete this application for all bio-medical study protocols that require initial IRB review. This application does not need to be completed if there is not involvement with human subjects or if the protocol includes: the use of data from the NMDP/CIBMTR research database or samples from the NMDP Research Sample Repository.
- Guidance for Completing Initial Application for Bio-Medical Studies (Word Doc) Use this guide to help you complete the NMDP Application for Initial Review: Bio-Medical Studies.
- Application for Initial Review: Social & Behavioral Studies (Word Doc)
Complete this application for all social and behavioral study protocols requiring initial IRB review.
- Study Amendment Request (Word Doc)
Complete this form if the study protocol and/or consent form is amended prior to the next IRB continuing review.
- IRB StudyClosure Notification (Word Doc)
Complete this form to close a study that was approved by the NMDP IRB, but is no longer active.