Transplant Center Education
Browse our upcoming educational opportunities, as well as on-demand education, courses and resources available by category.
- Webinar: After the Results: Evolving GVHD Prophylaxis Strategies for HLA-mismatched HCT
The ONE Forum virtual sessions
- Webinar: Overcoming Barriers During COVID-19: Navigating Related Donor Transplant
- Panel Discussion: Mismatched Unrelated Donor (MMUD) HCT: Expanding Access for Diverse Populations
- Panel Discussion: Delivering Allogeneic Donor Products During COVID-19: Lessons for the Future
- HLA & Search Strategy Interactive Learning Series
- Transplant Center Coordinator Training
Learn about the tools you need to fully utilize the support available to you through your center's partnership with the National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP)/Be The Match®.
- Transplant Center Coordinator Resource Guide
The Transplant Center Coordinator Resource Guide will help you onboard to your new role.
Courses by Category
- HLA and Search Strategy
Explore HLA and search strategy learning opportunities
- MatchSource Training and Resources
Explore the training and resources available to help you successfully use MatchSource.
- Quality and Regulatory Compliance
Access programs to learn how to report adverse events and product complaints to NMDP/Be The Match.
- Transplant Center Staff Training
Browse courses and resources for transplant center coordinators and staff
- Clinical Resources
Browse our online clinical education about specific diseases, HCT, HLA typing and search, and post-transplant care.