HLA and Search Strategy
Browse our HLA and search strategy education courses by topic:
- Donor Selection: Understanding DPB1 and
Join us to hear from your colleagues about the “Why and When should you use DPB1 in donor selection?” from a practical perspective.
- HLA Education Series
- Finding the Needle in the Haystack: Search Strategy for an Unrelated Donor
A panel of NMDP/Be The Match Immunogenetic Specialists describe how they use search strategy techniques to identify the best-matched unrelated donors on actual patient searches.
- HLA Typing Resources
- HLA Matching Guidelines
Learn practical applications of the recently updated matching criteria for selection of marrow, PBSC and cord blood unit (CBU) cell sources.
- Applying Matching Guidelines
Review patient case studies to apply the latest HLA matching criteria for selection of marrow, PBSC and cord blood unit (CBU) cell sources for HCT patients and the impact of transplant timing on survival.
- HLA For the Rest of Us
An Introduction to HLA and Matching for Non-Science Folks
- Immunogenetic Research: Putting it into Practice (PDF)
- Advancing Donor and Cord Blood Selection Practices (PDF)