COVID-19 Response: Ensuring Patient and Donor Safety
During the COVID-19 pandemic, partnerships are essential to ensure the safe delivery of donor products to patients. You’ll learn how the National Marrow Donor Program®(NMDP)/Be The Match® and ASTCT are supporting our Network, transplant patients and donors.
Our panelists will cover topics including:
- Donor and patient safety
- Process changes
- Product transport challenges
- Alternative cell sources, like cord blood
- How the use of cryopreserved products in the U.S. impacts CIBMTR® and data reporting
- Julie Smolich, Senior Vice President of Provider Services, NMDP/Be The Match
- Zainab Shahid, MD, Levine Cancer Institute, Atrium Health, ASTCT Infectious Disease Special Interest Group
- Jamie Margolis, PhD, Senior Vice President of Donor Services, NMDP/Be The Match
- Kristin Naruko, COVID-19 Incident Commander and Vice President of Provider Services Operations, NMDP/Be The Match
- Donna Regan, Director of Customer Ready Products, NMDP/Be The Match
- Steven Devine, MD, Chief Medical Officer, NMDP/Be The Match
Visit our COVID-19 response page for the most up-to-date information.