Accelerating HLA Testing: Using FastTrack Testing
Our FastTrackSM Testing service provides you with access to high-quality, cost-effective allele-level HLA typing and other testing options for patients and donors (related and unrelated) with results in three days or less.
During the webinar you’ll:
- Hear from transplant center colleagues who have used the FastTrack Testing service, previously known as Histocompatibility Testing service
- Learn how the service can decrease the time needed to have the necessary information available to make treatment decisions on potential donor(s) and patients
- Identify how you can enroll in FastTrack Testing for a portion or all of your testing needs
Transplant center coordinators, administrators/directors, financial coordinators, physicians and social workers
- Jeni Newman, senior manager, Case Management, National Marrow Donor Program®(NMDP)/Be The Match®
- Neng Yu, M.D., director, Clinical HLA Services, NMDP/Be The Match
- Transplant center representatives who have used our FastTrack Testing Program
If you have any questions regarding this activity or for assistance for people with disabilities or grievances, please email email@example.com.