HLA and Search Strategy
Browse our HLA and search strategy education courses by topic:
- HLA Education Series
- HLA Typing Resources
- HLA Matching Guidelines
Learn practical applications of the recently updated matching criteria for selection of marrow, PBSC and cord blood unit (CBU) cell sources.
- Applying Matching Guidelines
Review patient case studies to apply the latest HLA matching criteria for selection of marrow, PBSC and cord blood unit (CBU) cell sources for HCT patients and the impact of transplant timing on survival.
- HLA For the Rest of Us
An Introduction to HLA and Matching for Non-Science Folks
- Genetic Ancestry for Better Matching
Discover current studies within the Bioinformatics Research Department on the effect of genetic ancestry donor/recipient matching on transplant outcomes.
- Considerations for Donor Selection Beyond 5 Locus Matching
- Immunogenetic Research: Putting it into Practice (PDF)
- Advancing Donor and Cord Blood Selection Practices (PDF)