The Spectra Optia: MNC and cMNC Protocols, Technical Information from the Manufacturer
With the sunsetting of the Cobe® Spectra in 2017, the Spectra Optia® will be the instrument of choice for many apheresis centers. A representative from Terumo BCT, the manufacturer of the Spectra and Optia, presents an educational session highlighting optimizing collections on the Optia, including information about both the mononuclear cell (MNC) and continuous mononuclear cell (CMNC) collection protocols.
- Apheresis and Collection Center Coordinators who manage the peripheral blood stem cell (PBSC) and/or bone marrow collection processes
- Understand CMNC and MNC collections on the Spectra Optia
- Optimize CMNC and MNC collections
- Troubleshoot CMNC and MNC collections
- Understand process optimization and prediction algorithm methods for CMNC/MNC cell collections
- Terumo Representatives - Lori Rabe Harada, RN BSN and Joseph Roig, MS