Policies & Protocols
- Donor Center Manual of Operations
Access the most current version of the Donor Center Manual of Operations along with links to forms and related documentation
- Donor Patient Confidentiality
Guidelines and procedures for protecting the privacy of people who receive transplants or donate blood stem cells.
- Research Protocols
Find PBSC and long-term donor follow-up, and other current and archived research protocols, materials, and training
- GRID (Global Registration Identifier for Donors)
Learn about the new global registration identifier for donors and next steps to implementing the GRID standard for donors from the Be The Match Registry.
- Universal Procedures of Interaction Checklists
Checklists for required content in the procedures of interaction between centers
- Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) resources and related forms
- FDA Reference Guide
Links to information, regulations and training regarding FDA requirements for NMDP products
- Research Repository Sample Shipping Instructions
Research Repository sample shipping instructions provide instructions on shipping samples for CPI requirements and for the BMT CTN 1202 study.
- NMDP Policy for Subsequent Donations Following Initial Marrow or PBSC Donation (PDF)
Policy pertaining to requests for subsequent donations from an NMDP donor for one or more recipients
- Request Trademark and Copyright Permissions
Online form to request permission to use our trademark and logos
- Gift Giving Policy (PDF)
The NMDP has established a new gift-giving policy in conjunction with a new Shop Be The Match wholesale store. Please review the policy. For a copy of the training document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donor Center Coordinator Responsibilities & Qualifications
- U.S. Donor Center Participation Criteria (PDF)
This document refers to criteria required by NMDP/Be The Match for U.S. donor center participation in the NMDP/Be The Match Network.
- Participation Criteria for International Donor Centers and Registries (PDF)
This document provides minimum criteria for international donor centers and cooperative registries to participate in the NMDP/Be The Match Network, effective October 1, 2014.
- Donor Transfers
Access resources to help you transfer active donors to international or domestic donor centers.
- Good Documentation Practices (PDF)
Requirements for NMDP/Be The Match operational, manufacturing, and medical records.
- NMDP Non-compliance Policy for Network Centers: Describes the process followed when a Network Center is subject to probation, suspension (including summary suspension), termination, or other loss of participation privileges due to non-compliance.
- Data Use and Processing Policies: Refer to these policies for standards surrounding the processing of personal data of EU residents.
- Business Travel and Expense Policy: applies to all business travel and expenses incurred by individuals authorized to travel on behalf of the Organization with the exception of donor and courier travel. To view, use Internet Explorer.
- Network Document Release Policy (P00108)
Operational documents such as manuals of operation, SOPs, policies, forms, etc., are released to NMDP network partners on a quarterly basis. Sixty (60) day notice of changes will be provided whenever possible.