Collection, Processing & Storage
Access manuals, forms and training resources for cord blood donor recruitment, cord blood unit registration and CordSource user support.
- Cord Blood Donor Recruitment: Access recruitment materials, certificates and videos to support your cord blood recruitment efforts.
- Obstetrics Resources and Education: Access resources and education to support communication and education efforts with labor and delivery staff.
- Maternal and Family Screening Forms: Used for registration of cord blood units.
- Cord Blood HLA Typing: Learn about HLA typing packages for cord blood units or maternal donors.
- CordSource Resources: Resources for training new CordSource users and to reference when using the application
- Eligibility Determination for Cord Blood Units (30 minutes)
- List of Diverse Cord Blood Collection Centers: Access a list of hospitals & birthing centers in Metropolitan areas with high rates of racial and ethnic diversity.
- Contingency Planning Considerations for Preservation of the US Domestic Cord Blood Inventory: Access a Contingency Planning document designed to assist NMDP member cord blood banks in the development of their own plans to preserve CB product inventory in the event of adverse economic disruption