Policies & Protocols
Access policies and procedures designed to help collection and apheresis centers work effectively with NMDP and the network.
- Product Collection Manual
Comprehensive guide for NMDP Network collection centers and apheresis centers
Review our confidentiality policy and online training through our Learning Management System
Find the current NMDP IRB-approved version of the PBSC protocol
- GRID (Global Registration Identifier for Donors)
Learn about the new global registration identifier for donors and next steps to implementing the GRID standard for donors from the Be The Match Registry.
- Financial Resources
Find NMDP finance policies, including reimbursement, travel and business expense information
- Universal Procedures of Interaction Checklists
Find the UPOI template to clearly define your relationships with your donor center partners
- Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
Descriptions of CPI indicators that apply to apheresis and collection centers
- AC Qualification
View an overview of the AC contract manufacturing qualification process and access resources.
- FDA Reference Guide
Information, regulations and training regarding FDA requirements for NMDP products
- Request trademark and copyright permissions
Access the online form on BeTheMatch.org to request permission to use our trademarks. (These include National Marrow Donor Program, Be The Match®, Be The Match Foundation®, Be The Match Registry®, and CIBMTR trademark logos, names and words.)
- NMDP Non-Compliance Policy for Network Centers Describes the process followed when a Network Center is subject to probation, suspension (including summary suspension), termination, or other loss of participation privileges due to non-compliance.
- Data Use and Processing Policies: Refer to these policies for standards surrounding the processing of personal data of EU residents.
- Business Travel and Expense Policy: applies to all business travel and expenses incurred by individuals authorized to travel on behalf of the Organization with the exception of donor and courier travel. To view, use Internet Explorer.