Information on determining suitability and eligibility of donors at workup — including physical exam resources.
- Donor Eligibility
Understand the donor eligibility process
- Physical Exam
Resources for performing a donor physical exam, including resources for third party physical exams
- Health History Screening Questionnaires
The NMDP HHSQ used to screen donors
Resources to assist with the utilization of NMDP contract IDM laboratories, completing IDM forms and general questions related to infectious disease testing
- Expiration Date Chart - A00628 To assist staff in calculating event expiration dates.
- Zika Risk Areas Within the United States - A00768
Provides a list of states defined by NMDP as Zika risk areas.
- Assessment Notebook at Search
A compilation of various tools to assist in evaluating donors active at search.
- Post Donation COVID-19 Positive Notification Example
Example of notification that may come to your center if a donor tests positive for COVID-19 within 7 days post-donation. For your reference only.