Information on determining suitability and eligibility of donors at workup — including physical exam resources.
- Donor Eligibility
Understand the donor eligibility process
- Physical Exam
Resources for performing a donor physical exam, including resources for third party physical exams
- Health History Screening Questionnaires
The NMDP HHSQ used to screen donors
Resources to assist with the utilization of NMDP contract IDM laboratories, completing IDM forms and general questions related to infectious disease testing
- Expiration Date Chart - A00628 (PDF) Chart to assist staff in calculating event expiration dates.
- Zika Risk Areas Within the United States - A00768 (PDF)
This aid provides a list of states defined by NMDP as Zika risk areas.
- Assessment Notebook at Search
This Assessment Notebook is a compilation of various tools placed in a single location to assist in evaluating donors active at search. RAG HR/CT/WU Rationale and Action Guide at HR/CT/WU - A00329 (PD F) This document serves as a companion resource to the HHSQ at HR/CT/WU and the Assessment Tool at HR/CT/.
- Post Donation COVID-19 Positive Notification Example
Example of notification that may come to your center if a donor tests positive for COVID-19 within 30 days post-donation. For your reference only.