Council Advisory Group
The Council Advisory Group (CAG) is an NMDP board level advisory group. The CAG represents the contracted network that partners with the NMDP to facilitate unrelated transplants. The group meets with NMDP management on a regular basis and serves as a
liaison between NMDP and the Network. During their meetings they review questions, issues, and recommendations from Network members.
Current CAG Members
- Hope Guidry-Groves, BS; Chair
- Cindy Albert, BS; Vice Chair
- Nathalie Danielson, NP, RN; Apheresis Center
- Anna Ullrich, RN, BSN, OCN; Collection Center
- Airam da Silva, MPH; Community Engagement
- Jeffrey Wilson, BS; Cord Blood Bank
- Megan Lubitz, MS, RN; Contracted Donor Center
- Kim Ikenberry, BS; Operated Donor Center
- Eneida Nemecek, MD, MS, MBA; Transplant Center
- Deborah Wells, MA, CHTC; Transplant Center
- Confidentiality: Learn about the recent changes to the NMDP Confidentiality Policy, along with how it affects communication between the NDMP and Network partners.
- Time Matters: Learn about the importance of a patient’s timeline to transplant, learn about cancellations and postponements, how these delays impact the donor and what your center can do to make influence change. Your peers will also share efforts you, as network members are making today, and the impact we are seeing as a result of those efforts.
Submit a Question or Comment to the CAG
If you have questions or comments for the CAG, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We meet monthly and will review the latest questions and comments at our next scheduled meeting.
Below, you will find topics, questions, and comments that have been previously submitted by Network members.