Council Advisory Group
The Council Advisory Group (CAG) is National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP)/Be The Match® advisory group. The CAG is your direct line of communication to our NMDP/Be The Match leadership. Members of this board-level advisory group come from within our Network of partners facilitating unrelated transplants. They’re passionate about working with you to answer questions, facilitate improvements and always put the needs of patients and donors first.
this short video to learn how the Council Advisory Group can help you.
The CAG members serve as your liaison between NMDP/Be The Match and the Network. The members meet regularly with NMDP/Be The Match leadership to review questions, issues and recommendations from Network members.
Have a question or concern?
Meet the Council Advisory Group
Each member of the Council of Advisory Group represents a part of the Network – transplant centers, contracted donor centers, operated donor centers, recruitment groups, cord blood banks, apheresis centers and collection centers. They are nominated for two-year terms and can serve up to two consecutive terms.
Watch interviews with each Council Advisory Group member below.
- Hope Guidry-Groves, BS, Council Advisory Group Chair
- Cindy Albert, BS, Council Advisory Group Vice Chair
- Nathalie Danielson, NP, RN, Apheresis Center Representative
- Anna Ullrich, RN, BSN, OCN, Collection Center Representative
- Airam da Silva, MPH, Recruitment Group Representative
- Jeffrey Wilson, BS, Cord Blood Bank Representative
- Megan Lubitz, MS, RN, Contracted Donor Center Representative
- Kim Ikenberry, BS, Operated Donor Center Representative
- Eneida Nemecek, MD, MS, MBA, Transplant Center Representative
- Deborah Wells, MA, CHTC, Transplant Center Representative
Council Advisory Group Webinars
As the Network constantly evolves, the Council Advisory Group is dedicated to identifying best practices with the patient and donor in mind.
- Confidentiality: Learn about changes to the NMDP/Be The Match Confidentiality Policy, along with how it affects communication between the NDMP/Be The Match and Network partners.
- Time Matters: Learn about the importance of a patient’s timeline to transplant, cancellations and postponements, how these delays impact the donor and what your center can do to influence change. Your peers will also share efforts you, as Network members, are making today and the impact we are seeing as a result of those efforts.
Submit a Question, Suggestion or Comment to the Council Advisory Group
If you have questions, suggestions or comments for the CAG, please email email@example.com. The Council Advisory Group and NMDP/Be The Match meet monthly and will review the latest questions and comments at the next scheduled meeting.
Below, you will find topics, questions and comments that have been previously submitted by Network members.