As a Network member, you can use our experience and expertise to help your center receive proper reimbursement for transplant. We offer free resources, education and are available to answer questions, help navigate coverage, and speak at meetings or events.
NEWS: Medicare Decision May Decrease Access to HCT, Action Needed
On October 29, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a proposed decision memo regarding Medicare coverage for allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplant (HCT) for three indications: Multiple Myeloma, Sickle Cell Disease and Myelofibrosis. However, some of the proposed requirements may actually decrease access to HCT. We need your help to tell CMS that it is important to find a reasonable way to conduct this research. Please submit a comment to CMS.
- Learn More
- View guidance on how to submit a comment (DOC)
- View NMDP/Be The Match Comment to CMS (PDF)
- Submit a comment to CMS
- Coding and Reimbursement Resources
Access resources, publications and education on coding and reimbursement issues.
- Medicare and Medicaid Resources
View the latest Medicare and Medicaid news and resources.
- ACA Resources
Learn how the affordable care act (ACA) impacts transplant coverage.
- Payer Policy Database
Search by state to learn which transplant-related expenses are covered under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) exchange plans and Medicaid.
- Payer Advisory Group
Learn about our advisory group on financial barriers to transplantation.
- Reimbursement E-News: Sign up to receive monthly emails about new reimbursement resources from our Payer Policy team.
- Financial E-Forum: Join the BMT Financial E-Forum to connect with other transplant center financial staff to discuss financial issues related to BMT.
Please join us at a Be The Match Walk+Run
Our Payer website provides information and resources to share with your health insurance plans and other payers.