Search & TestingFrom the start of a new search through donor and cord blood testing, find the resources — including operational manual chapters — you can access along the way for routine to difficult searches. Explore Traxis® and HaplogicSM, information, forms and procedures for preliminary and formal search, typing options, and search cancellations or reactivations.
- Search Tools: Traxis and HapLogic user guides and features, selection guidelines and HLA information, plus how to access search strategy advice and additional support for searches
- Preliminary Search: Information on how to submit and interpret a preliminary search, plus how to request a phenotype search for rare or unusual typing
- Formal Search: Find available options, procedures, and forms for typing donors and cord blood units, and FedEx reference codes
- KIR Testing: Information on available KIR testing options
- Cancel, Reactivate, or Transfer: Information to change the status of a search
- International Searches: International supplier information, performance data, and work-up forms to aid in donor selection and planning
Donor Availability: How to Select More Available Donors
Our research shows that potential donors who have recommitted or completed a pre-search HHQ have significantly higher availability than those who have not taken those steps.
Use the Last Contact Date field in Traxis to help you select these donors.