Following transplant, you can rely on us for continued support and resources for you and your patients. Explore post-transplant communication guidelines, recipient follow-up data requirements, adverse reporting and more.
- Recipient Follow-Up: Access information on post-transplant reporting requirements and post-transplant confidentiality.
- Adverse Event Reporting: Find information on good tissue practices, adverse event reporting, non-conforming products and confidentiality breaches.
- Patient/Donor Communication: Access forms to request consent to release personal donor/recipient information and anonymous exchanges of gifts and letters.
- Patient/Donor Confidentiality: Access policies, standard operating procedures, and guidelines for patient/donor confidentiality.
- Resources & Support for Transplant Recipients: Find information on the many ways we can partner with you to support all of your patients—autologous, related and unrelated—after transplant.
Resource Spotlight: HCT Guidelines
Many transplant centers distribute our free transplant guidelines to their referral communities to help them understand recommended referral timing and post-transplant screening, vaccination and GVHD guidelines.