Transplant Center Staff Training
Browse courses and resources for donor contact, coordinator training, and patient and caregiver self-care.
- Donor Eligibility Determination for Transplant Centers
Understand the donor eligibility determination process changes.
- Donors as Research Subjects
Training for staff members responsible for submitting research protocols involving unrelated donors to the NMDP.
- NMDP Confidentiality Training
Guidelines and procedures training for all Network staff members to protect the privacy of transplant recipients and blood stem cell donors.
- Infectious Disease Resources
Understand Infectious Disease Markers (IDM) tests and reporting.
- New Coordinator Training
Learn about the 2.5 day training session and prerequisites for attending the program for new Transplant Center Coordinators.
- Certified Hematopoietic Transplant Coordinator (CHTC) Training and Exam
Learn the benefits of becoming a CHTC, access study resources and learn how to sit for the exam.
- BMT CTN 1205 (ETRIC)
Access training on how to administer the BMT CTN 1205 (Easy-to-Read Informed Consent) assessments to participants.
- Ultimate Multitasking: Multiple Donors at Workup (PDF)
Discover a new perspective on the issues faced from both sides when multiple donors are requested for workup.
- Compassion Fatigue (PDF)
Discover a model to address compassion fatigue and discuss recommended actions that you can consider to address ethical/moral distress and compassion fatigue inherent in the HCT work environment.
- Delivering Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Care for Diverse Populations (PDF)
Hear an overview of culturally and linguistically responsive strategies and best practices for delivering responsive care for patients and donors.
- Get to Know the NMDP/Be The Match ISBT 128 Product Label
Hear a short overview of the reasons to adapt ISBT 128 labeling practices, identify label structure and electronic label components.
- View a snapshot of what's changing with NMDP/Be The Match product labels (PDF)
Overview of the NMDP/Be The Match new ISBT 128 electronic labels