Policies & Protocols
- Donor Center Manual of Operations
Access the most current version of the Donor Center Manual of Operations along with links to forms and related documentation
- Donor Patient Confidentiality
Guidelines and procedures for protecting the privacy of people who receive transplants or donate blood stem cells.
- Research Protocols
Find PBSC and long-term donor follow-up, and other current and archived research protocols, materials, and training
- Universal Procedures of Interaction Checklists
Checklists for required content in the procedures of interaction between centers
- Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) resources and related forms
- FDA Reference Guide
Links to information, regulations and training regarding FDA requirements for NMDP products
- Research Repository Sample Shipping Instructions
Research Repository critical facts sheets provide instructions on shipping samples for CPI requirements and for the BMT CTN 1202 study.
- NMDP Policy for Subsequent Donations Following Initial Marrow or PBSC Donation (PDF)
Policy pertaining to requests for subsequent donations from an NMDP donor for one or more recipients
- Recruitment Manual of Operations (PDF)
The NMDP Recruitment Manual of Operations (RMO) was created to provide instruction to recruitment staff for recruiting healthy, committed and diverse donors to the Registry.
- Request Trademark and Copyright Permissions
Online form to request permission to use our trademark and logos
- Gift Giving Policy (PDF)
The NMDP has established a new gift-giving policy in conjunction with a new Shop Be The Match wholesale store. Please review the policy. For a copy of the training document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participation Criteria for International Donor Centers and Registries (PDF)
This document provides minimum criteria for international donor centers and cooperative registries to participate in the NMDP/Be The Match Network, effective October 1, 2014.
Access resources to help you transfer active donors to international or domestic donor centers.